Tripeptide-R Neck Repair: A daily retinol cream specifically formulated for the neck, Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is designed to target early to advanced signs of neck aging, including lines and wrinkles due to repetitive movements from looking down at mobile devices. Formulated with 0.2% pure, slow-release retinol, 2.5% tripeptide concentrate, and 5.0% glaucine complex, this corrective technology is clinically demonstrated to target multiple signs of visible neck aging. Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is specifically formulated for delicate neck skin, is appropriate for daily use, and complements professional treatments.
- Clinically demonstrated to improve the appearance of visible neck aging, including horizontal neck lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, crepiness, and uneven skin tone
- 27% average improvement in neck skin crepiness
- 16% average improvement in the appearance of horizontal neck lines
- 16% average improvement in neck skin firmness
- Pair with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 for full face and neck correction and to shorten the adjustment period to retinoids
- Paraben-, alcohol-, dye-, and fragrance-free
- Ideal as a complement to neck contouring treatments, such as under-chin cryolipolysis and skin tightening treatments. Consult your skincare professional to ensure the right treatment for you
Retinol 0.3: Is recommended for first-time retinol users. This potent nighttime treatment features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Formulated with soothing bisabolol to minimize irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover. Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use